Tuesday, May 29, 2007

stuff to do...

Hmmm...

Got to talk to Sharon today. Yea same Sharon. Talked more about me than about her though. It was good to talk after so long.

The tag board will probably be quiet for a week. The kids have all gone overseas for service learning.

There is bs on Thursday. There will be soccer and other things happening on that day as well. Church camp starts on Thursday as well, not going though.

Saturday is the day that I'll be going for The Founders' Men Presentation Ceremony. Really, going alone. All alone. The kids will not be there. The rest are at Church camp. And the rest are working. Blech.

There are stuff that I have to do. Don't remember now. Hmmm.

By the way, if for any reason, you feel a last minute urge to go for Church camp and you don't have a spot. I can help you. You need not even attend Aldersgate. Contact me if you want to go.

The church's youth ministry is also having a Xbox tournament. I'm not sure when, but details will be up soon. All kids are invited.

And lastly, I send my condolences to Jun Hao and Jun Ming for the passing of their Grandmother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home