Sunday, May 27, 2007

downsides...

Part of today's sermon was about how we always expect God to say yes. And we are nervous when we think things aren't going to turn out fine. Btw, when things don't turn out fine, that's kinda the point when God says no.

Results came out. I know the results suck. But the problem lies here. I got one C+, one B- and two Bs. Not fantastic results. After all that, the cap still went up. By a mere 0.01. It is the least possible increament that is possible. So now the C.A.P. stands at 3.11. I think i'm destined to graduate with a crappy score around 3.1.

I have to be happy that my C.A.P. rose. Even i it is by a mere 0.01. But I can't.

Athletics' Day happened on Saturday. 19 people signed up. 11 turned up. 2 passed. Is there a downside to this? Honestly, I was reliefed that only 19 people turned up. The portfolio just wasn't ready to handle such an event. But I must admit they learnt much form this. At least I hoped so.

Saw the ultra adorable Lydia Wee on Saturday as well. Tat Ch*uen as usual made everyone carry her and took a photo. Went to play lan with the rest after. Had a ton of fun. Need to brush up on my Starcraft skills. But I guess that's abit too random. Had dinner. Talked to SQ. It was a good Saturday actually. The only bad part was the resutls I guess.

I think the thing that I really need to learn is the accept the downsides that I have in life. I must admit that life is really not easier as you get older. For all the kids who think that just because you get to make your own decisions as you get older. It really jsut makes life all that more tougher to get through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home