Friday, May 05, 2006

pls stop littering...

Due to the seriousness of this post, it will be written in proper puncuation, spelling and grammer.

I know a few people who smoke. They aren't particualry bad people. Most of them only give off one bad influence: 2nd hand smoke. However, apart form that, they are great people. Most of all, all of my smoking friends throw their butts into destinated ashtrys. They do not litter.

Hence, as long as you do not litter your cigarette butt after your puff, it is your choice to kill yourself. And to make sure all you smokers who read this (I think the number is currently zero, but just in case.) are motivated to throw your butts away in the proper order, here is a story.

About an hour ago, while I was walking home, I saw a kid of about 6 years old puffing on a discarded butt that was still lighted. I was shocked. (understatement) Smoking kills, to ensure that the chioce is only to commit sucide and not retarted curious children, please throw away your cigarette butts into the many ashtrays that cn be found on public dustbins. However, if you cannot find a destinated ashtray then refrain from smoking in public. If you didn't know, smoking in public is actually illegal in Singapore.

Maybe I was to hasty and I what I thought was a retarted 6 year old was actually a adult with stunted growth. But just in case I wasn't, this is a warning to all smokers with a habit to litter.

STOP LITTERING!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alvin I triple support u!!!

No one knows how much I HATE cigarette butts littered EVERYWHERE!

SMOKING KILLS... Really!

First-hand smoke we all know what nice chemicals it contains and do....

Second-hand smoke we also know is nothing as innocent as white clouds in the blue sky....quite the opposite actually...

And thirdly, discarded cigarette butts can actually leach similarly Satanic cocktails of beautifully harmful chemicals into the soil and eventually ends up in the water that we drink and food we eat.... It never gives up harming people....

So.... now do you know what triple effects smoking does to THE WORLD?!?

BAN SMOKING!

By bLuR

Monday, May 08, 2006 5:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home