Wednesday, August 18, 2010

our national pride...

I saw a letter in the forum today. And I felt compelled to respond to it. It was a letter from a Singaporean who lives in China. She said that to help her 2 children remain connected to Singapore, she got them to watch the parade together. I thought that was an amazing idea. Then came the bomb. She thought that the segment that showed various Singaporeans sharing their dreams to be unSingaporean. It turned her off. She turned the television off.

Well, I loved the dreams segment. I thought that it was great that they got Singaporeans to actually verbalise their dreams. Most Singaporeans just don't share their dreams. Hence, they don't have dreams. Or they don't think they should dream...

3 Comments:

Anonymous ICSI Mexico said...

I am proud of it too.

Monday, June 13, 2011 8:48:00 pm  
Anonymous Spinal Surgery Abroad said...

Great article.

Saturday, July 02, 2011 12:19:00 am  
Blogger Alexa Spt said...

Tal vez no comparten sus sueƱos,por miedo a que se los roben.

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 7:37:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home