Monday, May 26, 2008

movies, movies, movies...

Summer is here and it's movies, Movies, MOVIES!!!

So to get a head start, I watched 2 and a half movies yesterday. I watched Ladder49, then 300, then half of van Helsing.

Firstly, I want to say that it's the first time I watched 2 movies back to back where the main character dies. In Ladder 49 it happened and in 300, you know, all of them died. I guess it made the show all the more enjoyable and in a way, impactful. I was so tired, halfway through van Helsing, I went to sleep. I woke up at 7am because I had tuition with Maverick at 8am. Haha. Too early. Maybe this week got to do it again.

I am so looking forward to this week, Narnia is coming out. I really want to read the book. But maybe I shouldn't.

I halfway through the second book of my shiny His Dark Materials.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home